Grand Cornell Brownstones by Lindvest (Condo
Townhomes) Phase 2, Markham
Berczy Gate (Ninth Line and Hwy. 7), Markham
See exact location on google map
Grand Cornell Brownstones are new condo townhomes
(stacked) by Lindvest in Markham at 9th line and HWY 7. Grand Cornell has
become one of Markham’s most coveted master-planned communities in the last
few years. The location is close to the Markham Stouffville Hospital. All
townhomes feature private patio space, roof top terrace as well as
This is the second phase of the successful Selling
Grand Cornell Brownstones Phase I (Occupancy 2016).
Lindvest is a part of H&R Developments, a large
Canadian developer with notable constructions in all areas: Residential,
Commercial and Industrial. H&R has been around since 1952 and has built
thousands of units- condos and townhouses in all of GTA.
* Prices starting from around $400,000
* Condo Townhouses (stacked). Two and Three Bedroom
Layouts. Maintenance Fees: $0.22 per sq. ft. per month.
* Unit sizes: From 473 Sq Ft To 863 Sq Ft
* A total of 192 units.
Stained oak stairs, custom vanities and chrome
accessories in the bathrooms, high performance laminate flooring, ceramic
tiling, and white appliance packages with a self-clean oven, frost free
refrigerator, and a built-in dishwasher
Professionally designed and constructed landscaped
- Single level underground parking garage including
visitor parking accessed by multiple entry/exit points.
- One parking stall assigned to each unit.
Predetermined brick exterior elevations with
prefinished cladding where applicable as per plan, selected from Vendor's
- Predetermined exterior paint colour as per Vendor's
- Predetermined self sealing asphalt roof shingles as
per Vendor's colour schemes.
- Predetermined maintenance free aluminum soffits,
fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts as per Vendor's colour schemes.
- Exterior wall insulation as per Ontario Building
- Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking.
- Units to be constructed utilizing engineered
prefabricated panelized construction technique.
Ceiling height approximately 8'0".
- Stained oak stairs with handrail and "Upgrade 3"
black iron spindles, from Vendor's select packages, as per model type.
Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed areas, as per
- All interior doors to be "Cambridge" two-panel style
with painted hinges throughout, as per model type.
- Contemporary paint grade approximately 4" baseboard
with detail moulding and approximately 2 ¾" window and door trim throughout.
- All interior walls to be finished with super premium
acrylic latex paint. Trim and doors painted with semi-gloss white paint.
Purchaser to have choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor's
- Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
- Entry door with grip set and deadbolt.
- All interior door hardware, excluding hinges, to be
a contemporary lever type in a satin nickel finish.
Single stainless steel ledge back sink with upgraded
single lever pullout faucet.
- "Upgrade 1" cabinetry from Vendor's select packages.
- Exhaust hood fan over stove ducted to exterior.
- Standard white appliance package consisting of:
self-clean oven, frost free refrigerator and built-in dishwasher.
Custom vanities, as per model type.
- Wall mirror in bathroom(s) and powder room.
- Bathroom fixtures to be white.
- Chrome accessories in bathroom(s).
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosure up to
and including ceiling from Vendor's select packages.
- Exhaust fan in bathroom(s).
- Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet
- Single lever faucet on bathroom sink(s).
- High performance laminate flooring throughout excluding tiled areas, as
per model type from Vendor's select packages.
- Ceramic tile floor in foyer(s), bathroom(s),
kitchen, laundry and/or utility room, as per model type, from Vendor's
DOORS AND WINDOWS
Vinyl casement or thermo fixed glass windows, as per
- Screens on all operational windows.
- Vinyl sliding patio door with screen or french
door(s), as per model type.
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING DETAILS
Individually metered 100 amp electrical service with
breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Quality light fixtures provided in foyer, great
room, kitchen, den, bathroom(s), hallway(s) and bedrooms.
- Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for oven
and clothes dryer.
- Rough-in RG6, or equivalent, cable T.V. in great
room and bedrooms.
- Electronic smoke detector, as per model type.
- Bathroom(s) electrical duplex receptacle protected
by ground fault interrupter.
- Rough-in for category 5, or equivalent, voice/data
wiring in bedroom(s), kitchen and den.
- White "Decora" switches and outlet plates
- One carbon monoxide detector.
PLUMBING AND HEATING SPECIFICATIONS
Standard white stackable washer and dryer.
- Individually controlled forced air heating and air
- Installed rental gas hot water heater.
E. & O.E.
Download more Renderings
Download Floor plans
View Grand Cornell
Developer: Lindvest (H&R Developments)
Pine Grove, Woodbridge, Vaughan (Condo Townhouses)
Square Condo Townhomes, Markham (Condo Townhomes)
Pre-Construction Townhouses/Townhomes in Toronto and
* Print this page